Removals to Canada – Schepens ensure your Canada removals are handled carefully from beginning to end
Are you relocating to Canada? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as Canada. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
Our Bar trained team have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to Canada, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
It is not a complicated procedure to move to Canada. Listed below is the primary documentation required for an overseas move.
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
How long does shipping to Canada take?
The door-to-door shipping of a Full Container will take between 6 to 8 weeks. A Shared Container Shipment will be cheaper but will take longer, from 10 to 12 weeks.
“A big thank you to Tracey, Chris and all “our” team for such a good move last week.”
Services we offer for removals to Canada
- Specially trained Canada Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube for all removals to Canada.
- Information on customs procedure for removals to Canada.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens specialise in moving to the largest towns and cities in Canada, including: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil and Barnaby.
If you’re moving to Canada, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.