Removals to Botswana
Are you relocating to Botswana? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as Botswana. But at Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience in removals to Botswana, having seen a large increase in the number of people relocating to Botswana in the past few years, mostly as a result of the rapid expansion of Botswana’s mining industry.
We can assist with all the paperwork and procedures involved in moving to Botswana. The primary documentation required includes:
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
- Work permit and letter of employment from employer
- Form CE101 (in duplicate)
- P1.160 Form (in triplicate)
“A big thank you to Tracey, Chris and all “our” team for such a good move last week.”
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens specialise in moving to all the major towns and cities in Botswana, including: Gaborone, Francistown, Molepolole, Serowe, Selibe Phikwe, Maun, Kanye, Mahalapye, Mogoditshane, Mochudi, Lobatse, Palapye, Ramostwa, Moshupa, Tlokweng, Bobonong, Thanaga, Letlhankane and Tonoto.
If you’re moving to Botswana, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.