ARE YOU RELOCATING TO BOTSWANA? WE CAN HELP!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as Botswana. But at Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience in Botswana removals, having seen a large increase in the number of people relocating to Botswana in the past few years, mostly as a result of the rapid expansion of Botswana’s mining industry.
We can assist with all the paperwork and procedures involved in moving to Botswana. The primary documentation required includes:
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
- Work permit and letter of employment from employer
- Form CE101 (in duplicate)
- P1.160 Form (in triplicate)
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens specialise in moving to all the major towns and cities in Botswana, including:
Gaborone, Francistown, Molepolole, Serowe, Selibe Phikwe, Maun, Kanye, Mahalapye, Mogoditshane, Mochudi, Lobatse, Palapye, Ramostwa, Moshupa, Tlokweng, Bobonong, Thanaga, Letlhankane and Tonoto.