Removals to British Virgin Islands
Are you relocating to the British Virgin Islands? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as the British Virgin Islands. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to the British Virgin Islands, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
We can assist with all the paperwork and procedures involved in moving to the British Virgin Islands. The primary documentation required includes:
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens specialise in removals to all major towns and cities in the British Virgin Islands, including: Tortola, Parham Town and Charlotte Amalie .
If you’re moving to the British Virgin Islands, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.