Removals to Bahamas
Are you relocating to the Bahamas? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as the Bahamas. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to the Bahamas, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
We can assist with all the paperwork and procedures involved in moving to the Bahamas. The primary documentation required includes:
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens specialise in removals to all major towns and cities in the Bahamas, including: Nassau, Freeport, West End, Coopers Town, Marsh Harbour, Freetown, High Rock, Andros Town, Spanish Wells, Clarence Town, Dunmore Town and Rock Sound.
If you’re moving to the Bahamas, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.