Removals to Auckland
Are you relocating to Auckland? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as Auckland. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to Auckland, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
We have helped people to move to all areas near Auckland, including Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Dunedin and Queenstown.
It is not a complicated procedure to move to Auckland. Listed below is the primary documentation required for an overseas move.
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
How long does shipping to Auckland take?
The door-to-door shiping of a Full Container, will take between 6 to 8 weeks. A Shared Container Shipment will be cheaper, but will take longer, from 10 to 12 weeks.
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
“A big thank you to Tracey, Chris and all “our” team for such a good move last week.”
Schepens currently move to all the major towns and cities near Auckland, including: Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tuaranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Rotura, New Plymouth and Gisborne.
If you’re moving to Auckland, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.