International Removals Specialists
Looking for International Removals? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in international removals, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
We provide an efficient, cost effective service, without compromising the quality of service on which we have built our reputation.
It is not a complicated procedure to move overseas. Listed below is the primary documentation required for an overseas move.
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
Services we offer for International Removals
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
“Your staff kept going without a break and places everything exactly as I wanted. Well done, we are delighted with your service.”
If you’re moving overseas, then Schepens BAR trained staff have the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.