Removals to Cape Town
Are you relocating to Cape Town? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as Cape Town. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to Australia, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
It is not a complicated procedure to move to Cape Town. Listed below is the primary documentation required for an overseas move.
- Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
- Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
How long does shipping to Cape Town take?
The door-to-door shiping of a Full Container, will take between 6 to 8 weeks. A Shared Container Shipment will be cheaper, but will take longer, from 10 to 12 weeks.
“A big thank you to Tracey, Chris and all “our” team for such a good move last week.”
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
Schepens currently move to all major towns and cities in South Africa, including: Alberton, Benoni, Cape Town, Carltonville, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Kimberly, Kierksdorp, Krugersdorp, Mhuluzi, Port Elizabeth, Soweto and Pretoria.
If you’re moving to Cape Town, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.