Removals to New Zealand
Are you relocating to New Zealand? We can help!
Relocating overseas can be a stressful time, especially if you’re moving as far away as New Zealand. At Schepens, we aim to help make every move as simple and stress-free as possible by helping with every step of your move – from planning and packing to shipping, delivery and storage on arrival.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in removals to New Zealand, ensuring that your shipping will arrive on time and securely at your destination.
It is not a complicated procedure to move to New Zealand. Listed below is the primary documentation required for an overseas move.
Copies of Passport ( Of consignee only)
Proof of residence ( Rental agreement, Proof of purchase)
How long does shipping to New Zealand take?
The door-to-door shiping of a Full Container, will take between 6 to 8 weeks. A Shared Container Shipment will be cheaper, but will take longer, from 10 to 12 weeks.
Services we offer
- Specially trained Removals Coordinator to manage your move
- Sole use containers. 20ft x 40ft x 40ft high cube.
- Information on customs procedure.
- Tracking of your consignment from start to finish.
- A full packing list itemising your consignment (a customs requirement).
- A part load service to most destinations (for small consignments, in order to minimise cost).
“A big thank you to Tracey, Chris and all “our” team for such a good move last week.”
Schepens currently move to all the major towns and cities in New Zealand, including: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Rotura, New Plymouth and Gisborne.
If you’re moving to New Zealand, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.