Removals to Switzerland | Removals to Switzerland from UK
Schepens Provides Zug International Removals
Zug is one of Switzerland’s fastest growing cities, although it remains largely unknown outside the country. People who live there are unequivocal in their enthusiasm for its diverse population, strong sense of community – oh, and the lowest tax rates of all the 26 cantons that make up Switzerland! Its reputation as a tax haven has transformed Zug over the last 50 years, from a small backwater to a thriving international city.
Zug benefits from being centrally located; it’s just a 25 minute train ride to Zurich and Lucerne. It’s situated on a lake and surrounded by mountains, and some of the county’s most famous ski resorts can be reached in an hour, by train. The city has remained compact, despite its rapid growth and expats say that one of the major advantages of living there is the fact that the glorious surrounding countryside is never more than 5 minutes away.
SPEAK TO US TODAY ON 01794 323558 TO BOOK A NO OBLIGATION REMOVALS QUOTATION ON YOUR MOVE TO ZUG!
What’s it Like to Live in Zug?
It’s a traditionally German speaking city, but the influx of international businesses has made English the default language in the centre. The public transport infrastructure is fairly new and highly efficient. Which hasn’t dampened the local enthusiasm for biking as a popular – and cheap – way to get around. Despite the presence of big business, expats remark that there is still a sense of a village community at the heart of Zug.
Housing in Zug
Renting is the norm in Zug and apartments or houses are usually let unfurnished. There is housing available in the city centre but it’s expensive, so expats looking for town life would normally head from Cham, Steinhausen and Baar. There’s a thriving expat community in more out of the way areas too, such as Oberwil, Unter and Oberaegeri.
Education in Zug
The Swiss education system is highly ranked and can be accessed free by families moving or relocating to Zug. There is also, however, a range of international educational resources thanks to the rapid growth of the city as a business centre. You’ll have no problems finding Montessori schools, international schools and first-rate nurseries. There are also world-class universities in nearby Zurich, Bern and Lucerne.
Schepens Offers Zug International Removals
When Schepens started its removals company over a century ago, Zug was still a small city. It’s only fairly recently that we have started to support significant numbers of families moving to Zug for work. As a highly recommended international removals company we know Switzerland well, and our aim is always to reduce the stresses that accumulate around the process of moving.
Schepens Offers Bespoke International Removals Packages
Whether you’re moving abroad for the first time, or you’re a seasoned international mover, a professional removals company can lighten the load considerably. All our clients are assigned a dedicated Move Co-ordinator who will create with you your bespoke package of services. These may include:
- Packing – our BAR trained professional removals team can help you to pack up your house, or a specific room. They will provide detailed labelling on all your boxes, and create a detailed inventory.
- Insurance – all your goods are insured during transit. If you require additional insurance we can arrange cover for Accidental Damage and Extended Liability.
- Non-Standard Items – if you are planning to move any fine art objects, or antiques to Zug with you, we will arrange bespoke packing, insurance and transport.
- Storage – if you are relocating to Zug and planning to rent out your UK home, Schepens can arrange for local household storage. Our managed storage facilities are secure, environmentally controlled, and subject to individual access control.
- Removals Fleet – Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Schepens Have an Excellent Record for Customer Service
We’re proud of the reviews our removals team receive from movers day in, day out. In every case they remark on the fact that Schepens’ staff are always ready to ‘go the extra mile’, are proactive when dealing with any challenges that arise, and that they genuinely look for ways to ease the stress on moving day.