Southampton Removals & Storage
Moving to Southampton? Looking for Hampshire removals? Schepens can Help!
Schepens is proud to be a 4th generation family-run removals company with over 100 years experience in the removals business. So you can be certain of receiving a first class Southampton removals service at affordable prices.
We can help with complete house and flat removals, part loads, student moves or the movement of large items such as pianos.
WHY USE SCHEPENS FOR SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALS?
- Excellent customer service
- Local removals to and from the Southampton area
- Professional packing service
- Uniformed staff, trained to BAR standards
- Modern fleet of clean, reliable vehicles, alarmed for added security
- Provision of extremely strong, specialist packing boxes
- Overseas relocation services
Storage In Southampton
If you’re looking for business or domestic self storage in Southampton, Schepens can provide it. Our local storage facilities are secure and dry. All you have to do is let us know what you want storing, and when, and we’ll deliver your storage container to your door. The Schepens storage team can help with packing, or we’ll provide sturdy packing boxes for you to use. Once stored, your container is subject to 24 hour CCTV, and can be accessed only by a unique electronic key code.
Removals and Packing To Southampton
Our Southampton removals teams are trained in packing for house removals, ensuring the safe transport of your possessions. We offer a range of packing services from complete packing, packing of fragile items only or simply supplying our extremely strong packing boxes.
If you need a removals company in Southampton, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.
We are a local removal company, and have helped people to move to all areas around Southampton including:
If you need a removals company in Southampton, then Schepens has the experience, expertise and local knowledge to offer you a smooth, trouble-free move.
SOME TIPS FOR MOVING TO SOUTHAMPTON | SOUTHAMPTON GUIDE
A useful guide if you’re looking to move to the Southampton area or if you’re looking to relocate within Southampton:
Move to Southampton | Living in Southampton
Moving to Southampton? We Know the Perfect Neighbourhood!
Making the move from the city to the coast is a big decision, even if you’re making it for all the right reasons. Do you want to retain the bustle city life, but with seaside benefits? Or does the peace of a more traditional seaside town tempt you? Whatever your preference, the south coast’s ‘city by the sea’ might be the ideal solution, so long as you’re aware of the best areas to live in Southampton.
As local Southampton experts at Schepens Removals, we know how overwhelming it can be to choose the perfect area for your family, your career, or your dream retirement. That’s why we’ve created this guide – to help with the decision making and lead you to the part of Southampton that feels like your future home.
Whether you’re a London commuter in search of a more balanced lifestyle, a growing family craving excellent schools, or a retiree seeking coastal walks and friendly pubs, we’ll describe the best areas to live in Southampton:
- City hotspots – Live in the heart of the action with convenient amenities and diverse entertainment options.
- Family-friendly communities – Safe neighbourhoods with parks, great schools, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Picturesque coastal escapes – Villages overlooking the sea, for a slower pace of life.
- Tips for a successful move – We’ll offer advice that makes your Southampton relocation stress-free.
Ready to uncover the hidden gems of Southampton and find your ideal area? Let’s get started!
City Hotspots – Where Urban Energy Meets Coastal Charm
Southampton’s centre and surrounding areas thrum with a unique blend of city conveniences and laid-back coastal vibes. If you’re looking for an exciting lifestyle but want easy access to the sea – the best of both worlds – consider these options:
- Ocean Village: This modern marina development offers stylish apartments, waterfront dining, and buzzing nightlife. Think strolls along the harbour at sunset or kicking off your weekend at a trendy cocktail bar.
- Bedford Place: A mix of trendy restaurants, quirky shops, and a lively bar scene makes Bedford Place a magnet for young professionals and those seeking a great social life.
- The Polygon: Situated near the city centre, The Polygon boasts historic charm alongside high-street shops, theatres, and cultural attractions. Enjoy live performances and then pop into a city pub afterwards.
“I was a die-hard Londoner, but after moving to Ocean Village, I haven’t looked back. I still get the city energy I love, but instead of a cramped flat, I have a view of the marina. Weekends are all about sailing lessons and pub lunches with a sea breeze!”
– Sarah W., Marketing Executive
Additional Tips for City Lovers
- Commuting: Direct services from Southampton Central to London Waterloo can take as little as 1 hour and 15 minutes. Most journeys, though, take between 1 hour 20 minutes and 1 hour 40 minutes, depending on the specific service and stops along the way. Check live train schedules for the most accurate estimate.
- Parking: If you plan to have a car, factor in parking availability and costs.
- Green Spaces: While less abundant than in suburbs, Southampton still offers lovely parks like Mayflower Park, perfect for enjoying city life with a touch of nature.
Family-Friendly Areas – Good for Children and Parents, Too
If you’re imagining a daily life filled with safe streets, excellent schools, and a strong sense of community, consider these Southampton areas:
- Bitterne Park: This leafy suburb has spacious houses, good schools, and plenty of playgrounds and green spaces. It maintains a friendly village-like feel while offering easy access to the city centre.
- Swaythling: Known for its excellent school options and proximity to the University of Southampton, Swaythling is popular with families seeking a more academic environment.
- Highfield: This established neighbourhood offers a mix of Victorian homes and modern developments. Parks, leisure centres, and its connection to popular Southampton Common add to its family-friendly allure.
“We moved to Bitterne Park from a smaller town and were worried our kids would miss the tight-knit community. But it’s been amazing! They’ve made friends quickly, and there’s always something happening at the local park or community centre.”
– Emily B., Teacher
Tips for Families:
- School Catchment Areas: Southampton has a number of excellent schools, so be sure to factor in catchment areas when choosing your neighbourhood.
- Outdoor Spaces: Look for areas with nearby parks, playing fields, or access to Southampton Common for those sunny days.
- Community Vibe: Take a walk-through potential neighbourhoods and visit local cafes or playgrounds to get a sense of the atmosphere.
Seaside Escapes – Coastal Village Life
If the lure of beach walks, independent shops, and a slower pace of life calls to you, consider these areas near Southampton:
- Netley Abbey: This historic village with waterfront ruins provides a unique blend of history and coastal living. With nearby parks and sailing opportunities, it’s ideal for families who want more space within reach of the city.
- Hythe: A lively marina, ferry access to the city, and a charming high street make Hythe popular with those desiring a seaside community life. Explore the nearby New Forest National Park for countryside rambling.
- Warsash: Across the River Hamble from Southampton, Warsash offers coastal walks, stunning water views, and a friendly village atmosphere. Its sailing clubs and maritime feel attract water sports enthusiasts.
“We wanted that picture-perfect ‘seaside life’ for retirement, and Netley Abbey delivered. Morning walks with the dog along the shoreline, leisurely pub lunches, and enough community events to keep things interesting – it’s our coastal haven.”
– Peter and Jane M., Retired Couple
Tips for Seaside Seekers:
- Accessibility: Check travel links to Southampton, especially if you need regular city access for work or amenities.
- Village Amenities: Some villages may be quieter than others; investigate shops, cafes, and community hubs to suit your lifestyle.
- Coastal Vibe: Explore beaches, marinas, and coastal paths to immerse yourself in the unique charm of each area.
When You’re Ready to Move to Southampton
Planning any move takes time and effort, but at Schepens, we believe your move to Southampton should be an exciting fresh start, not a headache. That’s why we take these steps to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Plan Early for Success
The best way to minimise moving stress is to begin planning well in advance. Create a timeline with deadlines for everything from booking your removals team to redirecting your mail.
Stress-Free Removals to Southampton with Schepens
At Schepens, we offer tailored removals to Southampton with these benefits:
- Your Dedicated Move Co-ordinator – Your personal move coordinator will guide you step-by-step, creating a customised removals plan based on your individual needs – and offering support every step along the way!
- Stress-Free, Professional Approach – We think life’s too short to be stressing about your move. Our movers are supported throughout their move, and we go the extra mile to find solutions when problems arise. It’s that willingness to help that sets us apart.
Schepens Removals Services Include:
- Free Pre-Removals Audit – We’ll set up an online or in-person meeting so we can get an accurate idea of the size of your move and prepare your detailed no obligation removals quote for your peace of mind.
- Insurance – Your goods will be covered in transit, with custom insurance options available.
- Professional Packing Service – Our trained packers will secure your belongings with care.
- Specialist Removals – Pianos, artwork, antiques – we move it all!
- Self Storage – Secure, local storage facilities available from Schepens if required.
- Transit – Our state-of-the-art vehicles ensure the smoothest ride for your possessions.
First Class Customer Service
“From the moment I got through to the office and spoke to Tracy, everything was taken care of. Estimate was quick and dealt with at home. On moving day, crew arrived on time and did not stop working. I had a two-day collection/ delivery. I really felt they went far beyond what is normally expected. I would highly recommend, I felt they were very professional, approachable, and friendly.”
Ready to move to Southampton? Start planning your stress-free removals with Schepens. Get your free, no-obligation quote today – 02380 070071.
SOUTHAMPTON QUALITY OF LIFE RECOGNISED BY PWC
In 2019 Southampton was ranked 3rd for Quality of Life in the PWC Good Growth for Cities report. Beaten only by Oxford and Reading, Southampton was recognised for the quality of life provided for its residents, and the ongoing economic prosperity of the city. 2019 was the third year in a row that Southampton had been one of the front runners for this ranking.
There have been big changes since that report 3 years ago, and the PWC Good Growth for Cities 2022 report recognises the impact Covid has had on communities across the UK, and particularly the inequalities which have been exposed as a result of it. Cities on the south coast were noted as having strong resilience, with Plymouth, Bournemouth and Southampton demonstrating 8% recovery rates.
QUALITY OF LIFE IN SOUTHAMPTON IN 2022
Southampton is ranked within the top 20% of cites with good growth. This places Southampton in the ‘above average’ category. There’s also recognition of Southampton as a location for high-growth sectors. The ONS figures showed that Accommodation and Hospitality grew by 39.7% in 2021.
ONGOING RESILIENCE IN THE RETAIL SECTOR
Retail in Southampton accounts for 24% of local enterprises. Many of the smaller businesses associated with it were vulnerable to the effects of the pandemic, but there doesn’t seem to have been a major decline. Growth in retail sector was strong in the period 2019-21 with 1,490 new enterprises registered.
SCHEPENS PROVIDES REMOVALS TO SOUTHAMPTON
Schepens is a local moving company that has been providing removals to Southampton for over a century now. In that time we’ve seen this historic port transform its image to become a powerhouse for academe, business, the arts, and contemporary maritime trade. It’s always a privilege to be part of a city’s history, and we’re delighted to be part of Southampton’s success story.
PROS AND CONS OF LIVING IN SOUTHAMPTON
If you’re looking to move to the south coast from London, Southampton will most probably be on your list of ‘possible’ choices. So, why should families wanting a great quality for life, without losing the metropolitan buzz move to Southampton? We asked a number of clients who’ve already made the leap. Here’s a list of the most popular pros and cons they came up with.
3 PROS OF LIVING IN SOUTHAMPTON:
IT’S A GREAT LOCATION
“Southampton may not be the best-looking city in the UK, but – without doubt – it boasts one of the best locations. It’s just 90 minutes from London, by train, and there are 129 trains each weekday. It takes just 25 minutes by ferry to the Isle of Wight, and there are no less than 5 beautiful south coast beaches easily accessible. And, if it’s the great outdoors you’re after, the New Forest National Park is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre.”
SOUTHAMPTON IS A UNIVERSITY CITY
“The presence of the University of Southampton boosts the city’s economy, and ensures a that music, clubs and the arts stay on the agenda. The influx of thousands of students each year might sound off-putting, but their contribution to the life of the region far outweighs the negatives. The university is very much a global player, which means Southampton is known as a hub for world class academics and global research.”
A GREAT ALL-ROUND CITY
“There are nice green spaces both in and close by. There are plenty of good bars, cafes and restaurant catering to a range of tastes. If you like the water, there’s loads of opportunities for that, and for sports in general. Or there’s a few art galleries and a couple of cinemas if you prefer that. Southampton doesn’t do anything brilliantly, but there’s something for everyone.”
3 CONS OF LIVING IN SOUTHAMPTON:
TRAFFIC CONGESTION AND PARKING
“The daily road congestion comes up regularly as a problem for people living and working in the city. It’s down to the same set of problems every major city in the UK faces; there’s too many cars and not enough parking. This is exacerbated in Southampton by the fact that the city is bounded by two rivers, so getting in or out requires travel over bridges that get horribly clogged at rush hour.”
CRIME RATE IS FAIRLY HIGH
“To be fair, I haven’t experienced a burglary or violent crime myself, but there’s a general sense that the crime rate is high in Southampton. We do have a lot of alcohol related crime in the city centre, especially on nights when there’s drink promotions – so we’ll tend to go to Portsmouth or Winchester for a night out.”
“There’s a chronic lack of parking around the city. In fact, I’d go as far as to say that a private parking space should be top of your list of priorities if you’re buying in Southampton. Otherwise, you’ll spend an awful lot of money on fees and fines.”
SCHEPENS CAN HELP WITH SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALS
If you decide that this booming port city is the right place for your family, Schepens can help with your Southampton removals. Our professional Southampton removals teams are locally recruited. This means they can help with any questions you have about living in the city. And we’ll advise on the best time of day for your removals, as well as ensuring plenty of parking – whatever your location – for your moving day.
PIANO REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON | PIANO MOVING COMPANY SOUTHAMPTON | SOUTHAMPTON PIANO STORAGE
PROFESSIONAL PIANO REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON
Schepens has been providing piano removals in Southampton for a good many decades now, and we take great pride in the skills of our specialist removals team. A grand piano can weigh up to 695lb, and measure 2 metres in length. When you consider the logistics required for navigating pianos up or down stairs, through narrow doors, or out of windows, you realise why a professional team is needed for the job.
PLANNING FOR PIANO REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON
We estimate piano moving costs according to the size of the piano, the obstacles we may encounter on the move, and the distance the piano will travel in one of our state-of-the-art removal vehicles. We make a site visit in order to gain detailed information at the start of the process, and then arrange for bespoke packaging, handling, and shipping.
“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Schepens to others. A great company, really friendly, reliable and helpful and the guys did a brilliant job in moving two pianos. 5 out of 5 stars with a doubt.”
A PIANO MOVING COMPANY FOR SOUTHAMPTON YOU CAN TRUST
Schepens is a family-run business that has been providing Southampton removals for over a century. We are familiar, therefore, with the road systems, the parking, and the local terrain. Our BAR trained removals team understands that a piano is more than a piece of furniture; it’s a member of the family, or a professional signature; we can be trusted to treat it with the respect and care it deserves, which is why we come highly recommended as piano movers in Southampton.
We can guarantee a safe and secure journey for your piano and what differentiates Schepens is that it gives each and every one of our staff great personal delight to complete a move successfully and professionally.
SCHEPENS HAS THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE TO PROVIDE STRESS-FREE PIANO REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON. CONTACT US TODAY ON 02380 070071 TO GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE.
HOUSE REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON | SCHEPENS – SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALISTS
HOUSE REMOVALS FOR THE SOUTHAMPTON AREA
With over 100 years’ experience in house removals Southampton, Schepens is a leading local provider of residential moves to the city, and the surrounding area. The combination of BAR trained removals teams, and professional move co-ordinators allows us to guarantee stress-free moving to Southampton.
TAILORED SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALS
Experience has taught us that top-quality customer service begins with listening carefully to our movers’ requirements. That’s why we allocate every mover an experienced move co-ordinator who knows Southampton well. They work closely with movers to create a tailored removal plan based on their specific requirements.
HOUSE REMOVALS SOUTHAMPTON
Schepens’ house removals process is straightforward and efficient:
- Removal Survey. The first thing we do is to carry out a survey of your Southampton move; this can happen in person, or online. Once we understand the scope of the move, your move-co-ordinator will prepare a no obligation, detailed removals quote.
- Scheduling the Move. A tailored removals plan is prepared for you, integrating any specific requirements that you may have. Your move to Southampton is scheduled. If you have to alter your moving date, just contact us and we’ll re-schedule.
- Packing Up Your Home. Schepens has a professional packing service, should you need it. Bar trained packers arrive on moving day and pack up your home in hours using sturdy, sustainable packing materials.
- Transport. Your goods are transported to your new home in Southampton. Your goods are covered by insurance whilst in transit. They will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which run on air ride suspension and boasts an adjustable bearing system, ensuring little or no movement of vehicle content.
- Arrival and Storage. Your goods are carefully unloaded at your new home. If you discover that you need extra storage, Schepens has a number of local storage facilities around Southampton, offering a clean and secure environment for your goods.
THE SCHEPENS REMOVALS TEAM IS EFFICIENT & PROFESSIONAL
“We received a really accurate quotation and the estimated number of boxes needed was spot on. We were really happy with the service provided, it was extremely efficient and professional.”
SCHEPENS PROVIDES SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALS ACROSS THE CITY AND SURROUNDS, INCLUDING: Hamble, Fareham, Brockenhurst, Romsey, Abbotswood, Winchester and across Hampshire.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE SOUTHAMPTON MOVING COMPANY, CALL SCHEPENS TODAY FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE ON 02380 070071.
FURNITURE REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON | HOUSE MOVERS IN SOUTHAMPTON
NEED SINGLE ITEM FURNITURE REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON?
As well as house removals in Southampton and office moves, Schepens also offers a hugely popular small moves service. We provide customers with a fixed tariff for moving a limited number of items, or one large item – such as a large dresser or heirloom furniture.
SOUTHAMPTON REMOVALS PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND
Our professional removals team has moved thousands of items, from pianos to vintage comics collections in Southampton and the surrounding areas including Fareham, Brockenhurst, Romsey, Winchester and Abbotswood.
Our local knowledge means that we can provide a stress-free service door to door. Very often small details such as understanding a local one-way system, knowing the day that rubbish gets collected, or having experienced the school-run snarl-ups and so being able to avoid them, can make your move a smoother and more enjoyable experience.
“Really simple to organise and very flexible with regards to dates and destinations, which was perfect for our situation. Really professional and helpful during collection and dropoff.”
A SAFE PAIR OF HANDS FOR PIANO REMOVALS IN SOUTHAMPTON
Piano removals in Southampton us a specialist service we offer. It is typically the most complex item to move because of the shape, the weight, and the sensitivity of the mechanism. Schepens piano removals service draws on our extensive experience, local knowledge, and state-of-the-art removals vehicles to ensure safe transit. Our specialist team also moves antiques and fine art.
SCHEPENS ARE TRUSTED HOUSE MOVERS IN SOUTHAMPTON
It takes a long time to build a good reputation, but it takes a lifetime to maintain it. We are proud of being the supplier of choice for furniture removals in Southampton. More important, we understand that our reputation is built not only on history, but also on every single job we undertake. Because of that we take our professionalism very seriously, and we’re always willing to go the extra mile for movers.
SCHEPENS HAS THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE TO ENSURE ANY SOUTHHAMPTON FURNITURE REMOVALS ARE STRESS-FREE. CONTACT US TODAY ON 02380 070071 TO GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE.
Removals and Storage Southampton | Moving Company Southampton
Stress-Free Solent Storage and Removals
When it comes to finding your new home in the UK, the stunning south coast has become a top choice for many. Southampton, in particular, has earned its place as one of the most sought-after coastal towns, as revealed in a recent study by Which? magazine. The reasons behind its popularity are clear. Southampton’s unique blend of maritime charm and urban living makes this ‘city by the sea’ a tempting destination.
In this blog, we’ll take a look at the numerous advantages of relocating to Southampton and how professional removals and storage services can ensure a smooth transition to this coastal gem.
With experience spanning over a century, Schepens Removals has become the trusted choice for individuals and families moving in and around Southampton. Our extensive professional know-how enables us to handle every aspect of your move and storage requirements with a personal touch and meticulous attention to detail.
As a Southampton-based removals company, we’re familiar with the city and its neighbouring areas, allowing us to bring you the local insights that make your move a smooth and stress-free experience.
Why Move to Southampton?
Southampton’s maritime history is vividly on display with its world-renowned port and historic docks. This is the city from which the Titanic was launched, and the ancient port remains a vital industry driving the local economy. It’s a great location for those in search of a dynamic waterfront, beautiful beaches nearby, and bustling city life.
For families, Southampton offers a quality of life that’s second to none. The city is home to many top-quality schools, a number of beautiful parks, and a closely-knit community spirit. Your children will have access to a well-rounded education and access to outdoor activities on the sea and in the surrounding countryside.
The city’s location along the south coast ensures easy access to breathtaking beaches, rolling countryside, and the New Forest National Park. Nature enthusiasts will find themselves spoiled for choice with hiking, water sports, and wildlife adventures all within a short drive.
Southampton’s strategic location means that transport links are good. There are regular trains to London, with an average journey time of 1h 20 minutes. Located just a short distance from the city centre, Southampton Airport provides domestic and international flights, making it a convenient choice for air travel. As one of the UK’s busiest ports, Southampton is well-connected to the Isle of Wight and other international destinations.
SCHEPENS SOUTHAMPTON STORAGE
Our local storage facilities are secure, clean, dry, and monitored to ensure the safety of your belongings. We make storage easy by delivering a storage container right to your doorstep. If you need help with packing, our expert storage team can assist you. We also provide sturdy eco-friendly packing boxes if you prefer to pack yourself.
Your peace of mind is our priority. Our storage facilities are equipped with 24-hour CCTV surveillance, and access is restricted to individuals with a unique electronic key code.
The process is simple, and it can be integrated easily into your removals to Southampton:
1. Let us know what you want stored and for how long.
2. We provide an appropriate container to your home.
3. Once filled, the container is sealed and transported to our facilities.
4. Your items are stored securely with access when you need it.
WHY REMOVALS AND STORAGE?
At Schepens, we understand that sometimes you need extra space to store your belongings as part of your move, whether for business or personal reasons. Here are four removals-related scenarios where storage was important to the success of the move:
When families move in together, there’s going to be some doubling up. Often there’s a whole load of furniture and goods that just won’t fit. Rather than trying to make hasty decisions about what to keep, we suggest to movers that they put items in storage, until they have had time to decide what’s staying and what isn’t.
REMOVALS DELAYS AND ISSUES
Delays to a moving date are frustrating, but unfortunately, they happen quite often. Movers sell their property but find that their vendor’s sale is delayed. Schepens offers movers a storage solution, with access when they need it, to their goods. Whether storage is required for weeks or months, we’re flexible and can take the strain out of a stressful situation.
SPECIALIST REMOVALS AND STORAGE
Occasionally we have high value goods being shipped locally, nationally, or internationally to Southampton. We may be asked to provide piano removals, and antique and art removals which will be kept in storage until required. Schepens storage, with 24-hour CCTV, provides a secure environment for valuable goods.
Some of our Southampton removals are supporting professionals or students moving to take up jobs, or their studies abroad. If they decide to let their homes whilst they’re away and put everything safely in storage until their return, we can include Southampton storage as part of international removals, providing them with peace of mind.
COMPREHENSIVE REMOVALS SERVICES
At Schepens, we offer a wide range of services that are tailored to our movers’ needs:
- Complete House and Apartment Removals. Leave the heavy lifting to us. Our expert team will handle everything from packing to transportation, ensuring a stress-free move.
- Part Loads. No move is too small. We’re here to assist with small moves, making your move cost-effective and efficient.
- Student Moves. Moving to or from university? Schepens understands the challenges of student life and offers affordable and convenient solutions.
- Specialised Item Handling. Worried about moving delicate or oversized items like pianos, or artworks? Rest easy knowing we have the expertise and equipment to handle them safely.
- Residential, Commercial, and International Moves. Whether you’re relocating your home, business, or embarking on an international adventure, Schepens is your trusted partner for a seamless transition.
EXPERIENCE THE SCHEPENS DIFFERENCE TODAY. GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR A PERSONALISED CONSULTATION AND DISCOVER HOW WE CAN MAKE YOUR SOUTHAMPTON MOVE A BREEZE. YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE – 02380 070071
REMOVALS AND STORAGE IN SOUTHAMPTON THAT GOES THE EXTRA MILE
“Estimate was quick and dealt with at home. On moving day, crew arrived on time and did not stop working. I had a two day collection/ delivery. I really felt they went far beyond what is normally expected. I would highly recommend, I felt they were very professional, approachable, and friendly. Thank you all.”