UK Removals | Moving to Stockbridge
Despite its description as a small town, Stockbridge provides its visitors with a wealth of independent and High St shops. To those who live there, it’s considered a ‘hidden gem’ renowned for its fishing, and its fascinating history. Stockbridge has inspired many poets over the years and the town honours this legacy in an innovative way. There’s a trail of 10 poems, set in stone, metal plaques and etched glass for visitors to discover.
Schepens has been providing Stockbridge removals for decades now, and we’ve seen it grow in size and confidence grow over that time. Movers love this small Hampshire town for the following reasons:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A QUOTE FOR MOVING TO STOCKBRIDGE, CONTACT SCHEPENS TODAY ON 01794 323558.
Unique Shopping Experience
If you enjoy browsing independent shops, Stockbridge is the ideal location. It has the feel of a smart shopping village with clothing and boutiques offering stylish interiors, all with a London vibe. There’s a multitude of tea rooms, restaurants, snack bars – many of which serve local produce. Alternatively, you may want to visit the numerous art galleries or independent crafting and gift shops.
Stockbridge offers a host of activities. Nestling within the quiet village, there is a quiet, secluded place called Nether Wallop Mill which is the ideal place to enjoy high quality fishing. It’s well stocked, and there are many opportunities to try trout fishing with the resident instructor. Meanwhile there are also opportunities to go shooting – which is organised by locally based sporting agencies.
Walks In Stockbridge
If you want to explore the area a little further, there’s a beautiful National Trust walk from the High St leading to Stockbridge Marsh. Alternatively, you could visit Stockbridge Down, where you can walk through the village’s rich and varied history. To the north-west of Stockbridge you can take a wrapped wintertime walk round another historic Iron Age hill fort – Danebury – offering far-reaching picturesque village views along the way.
Schepens is a Local Stockbridge Removals Company
Schepens is a 4th generation family-run UK removals company. We’ve been providing Hampshire removals for over 100 years now. We love the picturesque town of Stockbridge and our aim is to give families who are considering moving there a stress-free removals plan and experience.
Tailored Service Moving to Stockbridge
Despite being a small town, the Schepens removals team has never encountered a ‘standard’ Stockbridge removal. We’ve learnt from experience that every single move is unique. That’s why we always allocate a specialist Move Co-ordinator to clients. They’ll work closely with you to create a detailed removals plan based on your individual requirements.
Schepens’ range of removals services include:
- Packing. Our BAR trained professional removals teams can pack up your home for you, label your boxes, and create a detailed inventory of goods.
- Insurance. All your goods are insured in transit. Should you require additional Accidental Damage, or Extended Liability, we can arrange cover.
- Non-Standard Goods. If you’re wanting to move a piano, a large artwork, or antique furniture, we can provide bespoke packaging, handling and transport.
- Self Storage. Should you need to store furniture or goods, Schepens has a local storage facility. We provide a door-to-door service and a secure, climate-controlled environment.
- Transport. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Second-to-None Removals to Stockbridge
Attention to detail, and step-by-step planning is hugely important to our business and we take great care to apply it to every move. To facilitate this, all our removals teams are trained to BAR standards, and know how to proactively solve problems as they occur. Schepens put clients first, and are always striving to ‘go the extra mile’ in order to provide stress free removals.
Planning a move to Stockbridge? Schepens have been providing Hampshire removals, including removals to Stockbridge, for over a century. Call us on 01962 690009