Bournemouth Removals | Hampshire Removal Company
What are the Best Places to Live around Southampton?
Plenty of Londoners are looking longingly at the south coast right now, and Bournemouth is one of the most popular locations. With a direct train line to London Waterloo, plenty of warm sunny weather and 5 Blue Flag beaches, it ticks lots of boxes. But what’s it like to live in a famous and beloved holiday resort?
For over a century Schepens UK removals has been moving families to Bournemouth, Christchurch, and Poole. Many of our movers started out by idly wondering ‘Should I move to Bournemouth?’ and are now long-time advocates of the seaside town. We asked 4 Schepens movers, now residents, whether Londoners looking to leave the city should move to Bournemouth.
1. Look at Bournemouth, and the Areas Around it
We moved to Bournemouth because we knew it from seaside trips, but then we discovered other places nearby that we liked better. We’ve moved out Poole way, now, because it’s livelier and slightly less touristy than Bournemouth. Christchurch is also nice, but it’s very quiet – and is popular with retired people.
2. Bournemouth is Great When All the Tourists Go Home
We love living in Bournemouth, especially in the winter months when we get the beaches to ourselves. In the summer we go on holiday to get away, or we spend the weekends tramping through the New Forest, or further up the coast. It’s a friendly town that’s livened up by students, with plenty of nice places to eat around and about.
3. So Happy to be Back in Bournemouth
I moved to London straight after university, and then moved back home to Bournemouth once my daughter was born. Couldn’t be happier. We live in Southbourne which is on the coast. Lots of young families like us living here and loads of clifftop walks to enjoy. For a night out we’ll go to Bournemouth, Poole, or Southampton.
4. Head North for Wimborne Minster
As part of our research prior to moving to the south coat, we spent a rather dismal November weekend in a guest house in Bournemouth. To lift our spirits, we headed to Wimborne Minster for lunch – and fell in love with the place. 10 miles north of Bournemouth, it’s a little market town packed with character and charm. Now we have a lovely home, and the south coast on our doorstep.
Schepens for Hampshire Removals
If ‘Should I move to Bournemouth?’ turns into ‘I’m moving to Bournemouth’ Schepens would be delighted to help with your removals. We’re a local Hampshire removals company with a reputation for stress-free moving. Our friendly team will go the extra mile to ensure that whether you’re relocating from London or moving locally, you’ll arrive at your new home relaxed and in good humour.
Tailored Removals to the South Coast
Whether you’re moving from London with your young family, or you’re retiring to your dream home, we’ll tailor your move to suit your requirements. Each mover is allocated a move co-ordinator who’ll create a unique removals plan for you. Then they’ll be on hand throughout to offer advice, solve problems and keep your move on track.
Schepens removals services include:
- Free No Obligation Removals Quote. Once we know the extent of your move, we’ll provide a detailed, accurate removals quote to help with your budgeting.
- Insurance. Your goods are covered whilst they’re in transit. If you require additional Extended Liability or Accidental Damage insurance, we can arrange cover.
- Professional Packing Service. If you need help with packing, Schepens BAR trained packers will complete the job in hours using sturdy sustainable packaging.
- Specialist Removals Team. Whatever you want to include in your move, we have the resources to handle. Our specialist team has extensive experience with moving pianos, art, and antiques.
- Self Storage. Should you discover that you require storage for furniture or goods in your new home, Schepens has a number of local Hampshire self storage facilities.
- Transport. Your goods are transported in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, ensuring little or no movement of vehicle content.
Excellent Customer Service
“Outstanding service from the original quote through to the move itself. The guys on the day were brilliant and so efficient. Also a great price for the service provided. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to move.”