Looking for Romsey Removals and Storage?
Romsey is something of a hidden gem in Hampshire, and the locals want to keep it that way! It’s a typical English market town, with a river running through it and a delightful mix and match of architecture adorning the narrows streets around the centre. Here are numerous independent shops, cafes and restaurants, and at its hub is the large and handsome Romsey Abbey.
If you can’t afford the property prices in Winchester, just 20 minutes away, and you want to avoid the tourists, you should certainly consider Romsey. Property prices are lower because there isn’t a direct train line to London, but if you’re looking to move out of the capital and you’ve got the stomach for a 1 hr 45 minute journey to Waterloo, this could be the perfect solution.
SPEAK TO US TODAY ON 01794 323558 FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE ON YOUR REMOVALS AND STORAGE ROMSEY.
Four Advantages to Living in Romsey
- Crowd-Free Access to the New Forest – Romsey’s just 10 minutes from the beautiful New Forest, but you’re unlikely to experience the crowds that pile into this part of the country every year.
- The Best Trout and Salmon Fishing – the River Test runs through the town, offering an enviable experience for serious fishers. And access to the river is less crowded than in nearby Stockbridge.
- The Beggars Fair – held every year, this music and festival brings folk, jazz, blues, soul, rock, bluegrass, classical and world music to the streets of the town for a day. The mood is joyous and it’s all completely free!
- A Sense of Community – there’s a whole range of activities going on throughout the year, from the Mayor’s Picnic to the Christmas Carnival and the Agricultural & Horse Show. Plenty of ways to get to know people if you’re moving into the town.
Schepens Can Help With Romsey Removals
We’re a family-run, 4th generation removals company and we’ve been moving families to locations across Hampshire for over a century now. Our removals teams know Romsey well and can offer a wealth of local knowledge, from what’s the best route in during the summer, to when’s the best time of day to schedule your move.
Our goal is to relieve the stresses and strains of moving. How do we do it? Well here are some of the services we offer:
- Packing – our BAR trained professional packers can pack up your home, label your boxes, and create a detailed inventory for you.
- Insurance – all your goods will be insured in transit, but we can also arrange Accidental Damage and Extended Liability cover if you wish.
- Non-Standard Items – if you have valuable items such as antiques, art works or musical instruments to move, we’ll create bespoke packaging and insurance.
- Removals Vehicles – Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Local Storage for Movers and Romsey Residents
Demand for storage is high in the UK – in fact we’re fast becoming the biggest storers in Europe! If you have a hobby that’s got out of hand, furniture that you don’t have room for, or seasonal stock that needs to be kept secure, Schepens can help out. We have local storage facilities and a fully flexible approach to storing your goods.
All you need to do is tell us what you want stored, and for how long, and we’ll do the rest. Our door-to-door service will deliver your container when and where you want it. Once your goods are sealed we’ll transport them to our secure storage facilities. Your goods will be subject to 24 hr CCTV, controlled access, and stored in a managed environment.
Schepens for Romsey Removals and Storage
We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer. Feedback from clients notes the fact that we’re always willing to go the extra mile, and that our removals teams proactively deal with any challenges that occur. We invest in training our professional movers, so it always delights us to see that clients appreciate their professionalism and commitment.