Tervuren Removals | International Moves to Belgium
Removals to Tervuren
Tervuren is a small town less than a 30 minute drive from Brussels. It’s a municipality in the province of Flemish Brabant, in Flanders, Belgium. It’s town is well-known for its diversity, and for its popularity with expats from Great Britain, France and the USA. Economically, Tervuren is one of the richest municipalities in Belgium due to its close links with Brussels.
The Schepens European Removals team has supported many families moving to Tervuren over the years, and we always appreciate hearing what this small town has to offer from an expat’s point of view.
Tervuren Town Centre
The market square in Tervuren is where all the best shops and restaurants are located. On Friday morning, there is a very atmospheric weekly market. Many people do their weekly shopping here, with a selection of fresh produce, cheese, olives fish, eggs and traditional chocolates. It’s a great local environment, expats recommend to take this opportunity to meet and socialise with other locals and expats.
Warande van Tervuren (Tervuren Park)
Tervuren is perhaps best known as being home to the best green escapes with the Warande van Tervuren, or Tervuren Park. The park has a magnificent array of trees – some dating back to the 1750s – including varieties of oak, poplar, walnut, willow, elder and hawthorn. Throughout the year, the trees present a stunning palette of colours that peak during autumn when the trees show a truly dazzling display or reds, oranges and yellows.
Culture Attraction: Royal Museum of Central Africa
The Royal Museum of Central Africa is one of the main highlights of Tervuren. Historically, the Congo was once colonised by Belgium, and the museum was initially designed to celebrate this colonial past – as evidenced by the grandiose architecture. Now the emphasis has shifted to ethnography, anthropology and a sharing of the stories emerging from the contemporary Congo.
Tailored Removals to Tervuren
We’ve moved hundreds of clients to Tervuren over the years, for an array of different reasons. Whatever the circumstances, though, the removals process can be relied upon to be entirely unique. That’s why we don’t offer ‘standard’ moving to Belgium packages. Instead, we allocate a dedicated Move Co-ordinator to each client who will work to formulate a removals plan – geared towards their specific requirements.
Schepens has many decades of experience and expertise when it comes to removals to Belgium. Our complete range of services comprise:
- Packing. Our BAR trained packers can pack up your UK home efficiently, provide detailed labelling for your boxes, and create a detailed inventory in preparation for shipping.
- Insurance. Your goods are insured throughout shipping. We can also arrange cover for Accidental Damage or Extended Liability.
- Flexible Scheduling. Because we ship to Tervuren regularly we’re able to offer flexible scheduling to clients, and full or part load shipping.
- Non-Standard Goods. We’ve shipped pianos, statuettes and antique dining tables to Tervuren! We can provide bespoke packaging, handling and shipping.
- Self Storage. If you need to put any furniture or goods into storage in the UK, Schepens has local storage facilities. We provide a door-to-door service, and a secure, controlled environment.
- Removals Vehicles. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Schepens Takes Great Care of Customers Moving to Tervuren
We know that, for many of our International removals clients, moving overseas is a huge step. That’s why our removals teams take great care to assist clients in every stage of the removals process. All our teams are made up of trained professionals who will proactively solve problems if they occur, and they’ll always go the extra mile to offer guidance and advice to clients when needed.
“We wanted to say that it has been a pleasure dealing with Schepens from start to finish! Everyone has been so helpful, and certainly made the move less stressful.”
We have helped many families with international removals to Belgium across a wide variety of cities, including — Antwerp, Ghent, Charleloi, Liege, Brussels, Bruges, Schaerbeek, Namur, Anderlecht and Leuven.