Removals to Brest | UK to France Removals | Schepens Furniture Removals
Brest is a bustling port city located on the north-western coast of France. It is in the cultural region of Brittany, which is known for its beautiful landscape, incredible food, and vibrant arts scene. Brest has a rich history that dates back many hundreds of years and the city is packed with historic buildings. Brest attracts many migrants each year, drawn to the region by its culture, strong economy, and a fantastic way of life.
If you are relocating to Brest this year, why not make the process simpler by hiring a professional UK to France removals company like Schepens. Our family-owned company has been performing removals to Brest and other parts of France for well over 100 years. We know France well and our team loves travelling to this part of the country.
Schepens uses skilled move coordinators to manage all European removals. They have the experience and training necessary to make Brest removals simple and stress-free for our clients. They will help you understand the removals process and will give you valuable information on life in Brest. They can even help you complete any customs or quarantine paperwork you are dealing with!
This article will take a closer look at Brest and explain and why so many people are moving there. We’ll also explain why Schepens is the #1 choice for furniture removals to Brest and other parts of France.
Why is Brest attracting so many people from the UK?
Brest is an incredibly great place to live! Here are the most common reasons why so many people are moving to Brest from the UK:
The economy of Brest is strong
Brest is a busy port town and trade hub. Many businesses have set up in Brest because of the excellent transport links and proximity to other countries. The strongest sectors in Brest include shipping, shipbuilding, tourism, manufacturing, scientific research, and financial services. It is the perfect spot to find employment or start a successful business.
The standard of living is very high in Brest
is a prosperous part of France with high wages, a low crime rate, excellent infrastructure, incredible food, and access to world-class health care services.
Brest is well-located
The transport links from Brest to other parts of Europe are excellent. It is only a short plane trip, bus ride or boat ride from Brest to the United Kingdom — which makes it easy to return for regular visits with the family or friends.
Brest has a rich history and amazing culture
Brest has been a city for many hundreds of years and has a rich history. Walking around the city, you will see dozens of historic buildings that are hundreds of years old. It really adds to the romance of the place. Brest has a rich culture and hosts several cultural festivals each year. Many of these festivals pay homage to the city’s maritime history and food culture.
The schools in Brest are world class
France has very high academic standards and schools in Brest are well funded. Brest is also home to many research facilities and elite educational establishments. The best primary and secondary schools in Brest include:
- General High School Kérichen
- School Group Des Quatre Moulins
- School Group De La Croix Rouge
- Middle School Anna Marly
- High School And Middle School De L’iroise
Useful resources for moving to Brest
Here are some useful resources to make organising your move easier!
- Foreign travel advice for France
- Help for British nationals — Living in France
- Advice for people immigrating to France
- Visa information for France
Just a quick note to let you know how pleased I was with your company arranging and dealing with my recent move. From yourself, Paul and the guys everyone was totally professional, helpful and friendly. If I move anything in the future I will have no hesitation of using your company or highly recommending it to others. Please pass my thanks on to everyone.
Schepens makes moving to Brest easy!
Schepens has been helping clients move to Brest for many decades. We understand the logistics involved when performing removals to Brest and will transport your cargo there very efficiently. Some of the removals services that we provide include:
- Removers trained to British Association of Removers (BAR) standardsAll of ourBrest removals are
- performed by uniformed removers trained to BAR standards. These standard cover every aspect of the removal from the packing materials used through to contingency plans. Our adherence to BAR standards helps to ensure our furniture removals to Brest are carried out professionally.
- Professional packing servicesSchepens offers clients an optional professional packing service, where our experienced remover box up all of your possessions for you. The service can make removals to Brest much faster and ensures your fragile cargo is safe during the journey.
- The most affordable furniture removals to BrestSchepens is one of the largest European removals companies. The size and activity of our operation means we can offer clients very affordable rates for European removals.
- We regularly perform furniture removals to Brest from t
Our company performs Brest removals on a regular basis. That means you have many time slots to choose from. It also means you can use a part load removal, which saves you even more money.
- Schepens is reliable and trustworthy
We are a family-owned company that has been in operation for over a century. Our company has developed a reputation for reliability, affordability, and trustworthiness.
- A high level of security
All removals to France are carried out with a high level of security. Cargo is electronically tracked and placed in secure containers with security alarms. All staff members are security-checked.
We service all of France
Schepens run removals to and from all major towns, cities and areas of France including: Paris, Dordogne, Languedoc, Charente, Bordeaux, Limoges, Nice, Lyon, Brittany, The Alps, Perpignan, Montpellier, Normandy, Monaco, Marseilles, Lille, Loire, Rouen, Nancy, Nantes, Brest, Grenoble, Burgundy, Versailles, Valence, Toulon, Provence and many more.
If you require removals to Brest from the UK, contact us today on 01794 323558. We offer obligation-free quotes and free advice!