International Removals UK to USA | USA Removals
Removals to Boston USA
Founded in 1630, Boston is one of the United States’ oldest cities. But there’s no way it lets the centuries weigh it down. Boston is always evolving. It’s know for developing cutting-edge medicine and technology, but it knows how to celebrate its older traditions, too. Fenway Park is the oldest sports arena in the US and the Boston Red Sox, founded in 1901 play all their home games there.
Moving to this State appeals to expats who want to live in a vibrant city with cultural diversity, world-class shopping, access to excellent health care and a focus on high quality education. The region is also an ideal place for sport enthusiasts, artists and entrepreneurs.
Schepens has a great reputation for international removals and we ship to all the major cities in the US regularly. We have many clients in Boston, and we asked them what advice they’d give to expats planning a relocation to the city.
Speak to us today on 01794 323558 for a no obligation removals quote on your move to Boston USA.
Here’s the Advice Our Movers Have Offered About Boston:
A Thriving Job Market
Expats favour moving to Boston because there’s a prolific job market with numerous opportunities in a variety of industries. Technology, Finance and Physiological Sciences often provide the most job offerings; although, you will find successful entrepreneurs and smaller start-ups in the city as well. Always have an appreciation that the employment market is highly competitive.
Moving to Boston Alone?
At first, moving anywhere in the world can be a lonely experience, but moving to a new city in a new country can be especially intimidating. Here are a couple of recommendations made by expats:
Meetups: Each week, Boston has numerous meet-up groups doing a wide variety of activities all the way from biking and hiking to data development.
Attend Local Events: There’s always something going on in Boston, and the good news is that many of the events are free! Expats recommend attending as many events as possible to socialise and form new friendships.
Boston definitely has a ‘Big City, Small-Town Feel’. Its surrounding suburbs have a distinctly small-town feel. Many tourists with a comfortable pair of walking shoes can see several attractions over a weekend without really missing anything. About half of the residents do not commute by car, preferring to take advantage of the excellent walking routes that are in place. For the times when you’re in a rush, however, be sure to also grab a commuters’ pass.
A Love For Delicious Food In Boston
Boston is well-known for having some the best cuisine in the country.
Here are some of the places (recommended by expats), you’ll find very popular with Boston residents.
- Chinatown: Some of the best Chinese and Vietnamese food in the United States can be found here. It’s also a great place to visit for gift shopping, crafts and events.
- North End: With Italian Settlers flooding to Boston since the 1860s, its easy to see why its famous for Italian cuisine. Enjoy the complete authentic Italian experience with hearty meals, excellent pizzas and delicious pasta dishes.
- International Cuisine: It’s fair to say Bostonians enjoy a diet from around the world. It could be Chinese one day, Ethiopian the next, and Eastern European the day after!
Schepens Can Help With Your Move to the Boston
We’ve been helping families moving to Boston from the UK for over a century now, and we’ve built ourselves a great reputation for stress free removals to the US. We ship to the United States regularly which means that we’re able to offer flexible scheduling, and part load or dedicated shipping. Our aim has always been to minimise the tension associated with moving.
Tailored USA Removals
No two moves are the same, which is why Schepens don’t offer standardised removals packages. Instead, we allocate a dedicated move co-ordinator to each client. They will work to create a removals package tailored to your specific requirements.
Our range of services include:
- Packing. Our professional BAR trained packers can pack up your home, create a detailed inventory for shipping, and label all your boxes.
- Insurance. We insure your goods throughout shipping. If you require additional Extended Liability, or Accidental Damage cover, we can arrange it for you.
- Non-Standard Goods. If you are planning to ship a musical instrument, fine art or valuable antiques, your Move Co-ordinator can arrange specialist packaging and shipping.
- Self Storage. For any goods you want to leave in the UK, we can provide secure, climate controlled storage.
- Transport. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Highly Rated Removals to Boston USA
Schepens prides itself on creating bespoke removals to Boston USA. Creating a stress-free experience is important to us and we’re delighted to have an excellent track record for our international removals to USA. Moving across the globe is a complex process and there may be challenges along the way; Schepens provides teams of movers who can work to overcome problems creatively and efficiently.