Spain Removal Service | Spain Removals | Expert Moving Company
Removals to Ávila
Ávila is a Spanish fortified city located in the autonomous community of Castile and León. It’s one of the best preserved medieval bastions in Spain. At night, when the walls are illumined, you could be forgiven for thinking you’d stumbled into a fairytale. Ávila is a deeply religious city. For centuries, the city has drawn pilgrims to pay homage to Santa Teresa de Ávila. With its many churches and prestigious, high walled structures; Ávila is the embodiment of historical Spain.
Moving to a foreign country is always a complex process, and removals to Spain are no different. Schepens has as its goal the provision of stress-free European removals and we help hundreds of clients each year make the move from the UK to a range of European destinations We are the leading removal company for Spain, and we’ve helped many clients make the move to Ávila.
Please call 01794 323558 for your free no obligation quote on your removal to Ávila!
4 Unique Attractions Offered by Ávila
Murallas (Town Walls)
Explore the ancient walls which enclose the core of Ávila’s old town; this is one of the greatest preserved structures in Spain. With a rectangular shape following the circumference of the town, the circuit is an impressive 2,257 meters. The spectacular stone walls stand at an average height of 12 meters, featuring crenelated towers and round turrets positioned every 20 meters for guards to keep watch of intruders.
work on the foundation of the cathedral started in 1107, and the transept was the last element to be completed in the 14th century. It combines, therefore, Romanesque and Gothic architecture and interior design. Given the fascinating history of the building, it’s well worth taking an audio guide which allows you to stop off at points of interest as you go round. You can even create your own lighting effects! There are push buttons at some of the alters to temporarily add lighting; this really brings out the colours and highlights the delicate and meticulous carvings.
Visit Mirador de los Cuatro Postes (Viewpoint of the Four Posts)
The Cuatro Postes is a monument consisting of four Doric columns that frame a large cross made of granite. This popular lookout point gives visitors the opportunity to see spectacular panoramic views of Ávila, as well as the historic walls in their entirety. Be sure to visit here in the evening, where the stunning city lights illuminating the walls.
People-Watching in Plaza Mayor
Ávila, like most traditional Spanish cities, has a central plaza – which is a common gathering place to socialise and meet new people. This scenic plaza has a typical perimeter lined with a selection of excellent restaurants and shops. It’s also the ideal place to stop, take-in the scenery and enjoy an espresso at a café, or simply relax on one of the numerous park benches. Locals regularly go the plaza for entertainment too; many of the city’s major cultural and social events are held here.
Choosing a Removals Partner for Your Move to Ávila
We understand that moving to Spain can be daunting. Schepens has been helping families with their removals to Spain for over a century now. We appreciate the logistics of both organising and executing the move, and our dedicated Move Co-ordinators will be there to advise and guide you through the process from start to finish.
A Range of Schepens Services for European Removals
- Packing – Our professional packers are BAR trained to ensure the highest quality service. They can pack up your home in a few hours, or help with specific rooms. They label all the boxes for ease of unpacking, and create a detailed inventory as part of the process.
- Insurance – Schepens insures all goods in transit, but if clients want additional Accidental Damage, or Extended Liability, we can arrange cover.
- Non-Standard Items – if you need bespoke transport for antiques, fine art or musical instruments, we can arrange specialist packing and transport arrangements.
- Storage – should you need to put furniture or goods in UK storage, we can arrange a door-to-door service. Your container will be delivered where and when you want it. Once packed it will be sealed and transported to Schepens local storage facilities .
- Shipping – we ship regularly to Ávila which means we’re able to offer flexible scheduling. Dependent on the size of your move we can offer shared or dedicated container space.
- Transport – the road-based components of your move will take place in one of our fleet of state-of-the-art removals vehicles which run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Professional Removals to Ávila
We’re proud of our second-to-none record of excellence for European removals to Spain. Credit for the feedback we receive from clients has to go to our removals teams who place customers at the heart of everything they do. Their professionalism, effective teamwork and detailed knowledge of the countries they ship to, provides top-quality Schepens support every step of the way.
Planning a move to Ávila, in Spain? Schepens is a leading provider of European Removals in the UK and we ship regularly to Spain. Call our specialist team today on 01794 323558
Schepens run removals to and from all major towns, cities and areas of Spain including: Alicante, Almeria, Ávila, Costa Dorada, Costa Da Luz, Costa Del Sol, Costa Brava, Cordoba, Cuenca, Barcelona, Burgos, El Escorial, Gijón, Granada, Gibraltar, Guadix, Madrid, Malaga, Marbella, Merida, Poblet, Ronda, Salamanca, Salobrena, Segovia, Seville, Tarragona, Toledo, Torreivieja, Valencia and Vigo
With an office located in Malaga we are perfectly positioned to help with the logistics of your move throughout Spain
Schepens International Ltd (The British Removal Company)
Poligono Industrial Fase 1,
Torre 4 – Buzon 23,
29130 Alhaurin de La Torre,
Tel: +34 952 42 64 63
Please visit our Spain Resources page for all the best info for moving to and living in Spain.