Dorset Removals | UK Removals Company | Removals to and from Dorset
Schepens for Removals Christchurch Dorset
This bustling harbour town may not be one of the south coast’s superstars, but the locals say that it’s a great place to live. 200 years ago it was a smugglers haven, until the ‘Battle of Mudeford’ put an end to the bootlegging trade. Today there’s hardly a whiff of the erstwhile lawlessness. This is a friendly, genteel spot with breathtaking beaches.
Planning on moving to Dorset? Speak to us today on 01202 377220 for a no obligation removals quote!
Five Reasons Why Christchurch is a Great Place to Live
1. How Many Beaches?
Christchurch sits at the confluence of two rivers, but it has no less than 6 beautiful beaches easily accessible from the town. Each has its own distinct character. Highcliffe Castle beach combines tree-lined cliffs, with a sand and shingle beach, while Mudeford Sandback offers beautiful views of Christchurch harbour, and the Isle of Wight.
2. The New Forest is on the Doorstep
As if it’s not enough that there a 6 beautiful beaches to discover within the vicinity of Christchurch, there’s also the New Forest 10 minutes away. The National Park is home to heathland, forest walks – and the native ponies. Not only are these inhabitants good looking, they’ve also been around for 2000 years!!
3. It Feels Like You’ve Stepped Back in Time
You could be forgiven for thinking you’d stepped onto the set of Midsommer Murders. There’s a quintessentially English quay, full of small fishing boats, a bandstand and a ruined 12th century castle. The pace of life is slow, and there’s a weekly market every Monday in the High Street.
4. There’s a Different Kind of Town Centre
High Street brands are in short supply, but this is more than made up for by a great range of independent shops offering vintage clothes, wine, and books. There’s also a range of galleries, and the Regent – a 1930s art deco cinema that presents films, theatre and music.
5. Christchurch Takes Eating Seriously
There are great fish and chips on the harbour, but there’s also a huge choice of restaurants across the town. In the centre there’s Splinters which has been providing fine dining to the town for 50 years. Then there are the newcomers like James & White on the High Street. The standard is high and the menus are ambitious.
Schepens for Removals Christchurch Dorset
We’re a UK removals company based in the south-west and we’ve been offering removals to and from Dorset for over a century now. Whilst Christchurch has changed enormously over the past 100 years, anxieties around moving have remained much the same. Our aim is always to provide tailored support in order to minimise the stresses and strains of Dorset removals.
Highly Rated UK Removals Company
No two moves are the same, which is why there’s no such thing as a standard removals package at Schepens. Instead, your dedicated Move Co-ordinator will match our services to your requirements. We create a tailored service that is designed to offer maximum support throughout the planning of your removals to Dorset.
The range of services Schepens offers includes:
- Packing. Our professional packers are BAR trained to ensure a fast, efficient service. They can pack your house in hours, create detailed labelling for boxes, and provide a full inventory.
- Insurance. All your goods and furniture are insured throughout the removals process. Should you require Accidental Damage and Extended Liability for extra peace of mind, we can arrange cover.
- Non-Standard Goods. If you’re planning to move any items that need special attention, we can create bespoke packaging, and removals.
- Self Storage. Schepens local self storage facility provides a secure, climate controlled environment for the safekeeping of your goods. We provide a simple, efficient door-to-door service.
- Removals Vehicles. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
We Aim For First Class Customer Service
Providing stress-free removals requires second-to-none customer service. Consequently, we invest heavily in the professional training of our removals teams. That means, we’re able to guarantee teams with local knowledge, a proactive approach to their work, and a willingness to go the extra mile for movers. We’re delighted to see that the feedback we get demonstrates that our values are reflected in the service experienced by our clients.