Looking for Removals in the Bournemouth Area?
Schepens has moved quite a few clients from London to the Bournemouth area over the past couple of decades. All of them confessed to jitters at the thought of leaving their lives in London. Most of them were moving because they wanted their kids to grow up outside the city sprawl. Quite a few said they’d give it a year… Well, the vast majority are still living on the south coast and say they’re happy with the odd trip to London, and even happier to get back.
If you’re thinking of making the move to the Bournemouth area, you’re lucky to have a number of glorious locations to choose from. Here’s the top 3, chosen by the clients we helped to move there!
For anyone who read The Famous Five as a kid, you’ll immediately feel at home here. Enid Blyton used Brownsea Island, just across the bay, as her location for all those adventures. Poole is a large natural harbour, offering residents no less than 4 glorious local beaches. It’s a traditional seaside town, with a busy art centre and excellent network connections.
Locals call Christchurch the south coast’s best kept secret (and try to keep it that way). It’s sandwiched between the New Forest and the sea. And as if that weren’t enough, it has its own medieval priory, smugglers’ tunnels and not one, but two, ruined castles! This is a small, friendly town with a lively community and a renowned annual food festival.
If you’re worried about leaving the buzz and diversity of London behind, Bournemouth is the spot for you. At one time it had a reputation for being the place the Brits retired to, but that’s all changed now. This university town offers a great nightlife, ample shopping, and some of England’s best beaches. Oh, and it gets more sunshine than anywhere else in the UK.
Speak to us today on 01202 377220 for a no obligation removals quote on your move to Bournemouth.
Schepens Provides Removals to Dorset
Schepens is a local family-run removals business. We’ve been providing removals to Dorset for over 100 years now and we love working in this beautiful corner of the country. All our removals teams are recruited locally, so they have a wealth of knowledge to impart about the area. They can also let you know which is the best day to move in to, the roads to avoid, and where to get the best fish and chips!
Tailored Removals to the Bournemouth Area
No matter how often provide removals for families from London to the Bournemouth area, every move is unique. That’s why we don’t offer standard removals packages. Instead, we allocate a professional Move Co-ordinator to every client, who will tailor their move to their specific requirement. Our FREE no obligation quotes are based on these tailored plans, to ensure accuracy.
Schepens UK removals services include:
- Professional Packing Services. Our trained removals teams can pack up your home, label your boxes and create a detailed room-by-room inventory.
- Insurance. Your goods will be insured whilst in transit. Should you require Extended Liability and Accidental Damage we can arrange cover.
- Non-Standard Removals. If you have a piano you want moving to Dorset, or valuable antique furniture, Schepens can provide bespoke packing, handling and removals.
- Self Storage. You may find that you need storage for furniture that won’t fit into your new home. If that’s the case Schepens can provide local climate-controlled, fully secure storage.
- Transport. Your goods will be transported in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Second-to-None Customer Service
You helped us through a hugely stressful moving day by supporting us at every step. We couldn’t have had a better team to get us through; you were patient, cheerful and practical throughout. Thanks for keeping us sane, can’t recommend Schepens highly enough!! – ‘Jo’
Schepens has always aimed to provide ‘stress-free removals’ for our clients. That’s why every single employee is trained to industry standards, and understands the importance of working proactively on behalf of clients. We’re not jobsworths, and we’ll go out of our way to ensure that movers arrive in their new home feeling relaxed and excited about their new life.