UK Removals | UK Moving Company | Winchester Removals
Looking for a Removal Company in Winchester?
Ever since Winchester was named ‘TheBest Place to Live in Britain’ by the Sunday Times in 2016, Schepens has seen increased interest in moving to this beautiful city. So who’s thinking of moving to Winchester?
There are always families in London who are looking for somewhere to bring up their family, whilst retaining their links to the capital. But there’s also retirees who have long promised themselves a home in Hampshire, and students who are moving to study at Winchester University.
CONTACT US TODAY ON 01794 323558 TO GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE ON LOCAL REMOVALS COMPANY IN WINCHESTER!
Five Reasons to Move to Winchester
1. It’s a Picture Perfect Historical English City
Winchester was once the capital of England and the majestic cathedral stands testimony to its erstwhile importance. It’s also the town where Thomas Hardy chooses to have his heroine sent to her tragic death at the end of Tess of the D’Urbervilles. And the ancient iron age hill fort, St Catherine’s Hill, looks down on the city from across the River Itchen.
2. It’s a Great Place to Bring Up Children
As a local Winchester removals company, we’ve moved lots of London families into their new homes in the city. Their new houses offer the kind of domestic space and gardens that just weren’t within their financial reach in London. They also tell us they love the fact that everywhere is within easy walking distance.
3. It’s Close to Sea, Cities, and the New Forest
Perhaps the biggest advantage Winchester has is its location. London is only an hour away, and Southampton’s just a 20 minute train journey. The south coast’s range of beautiful beaches is easily accessible for day trips, and the New Forest national park is literally on the doorstep. Moving to Winchester can feel like being plugged into the best of Britain.
4. It’s a Busy City Throughout the Year
There’s no ‘off-season’ in Winchester as it attracts global visitors throughout the year. This keeps the High Street current, and the city vibrant. There’s a Christmas Market each winter and and a street performance festival each summer. Apart from that there’s regular literary, music and theatre events which are popular and well attended throughout the year.
We’ve been moving families to Winchester for over a century now, and we’re proud of our long-term connections with this beautiful part of Hampshire. For as long as we’ve been offering UK removals, our aim has been to minimise the anxieties around moving home. We do this by offering professional, personalised support throughout the process, from planning through to moving day.
Bespoke Winchester Removals from Schepens
We know that every single move is different, which is why we don’t offer standard removals packages. Instead, we allocate a dedicated Move Co-ordinator to every client. They will develop a personalised removals plan in response to your specific requirements. Our range of services includes:
• Packing. Our BAR trained removals teams will pack up your home efficiently, label your boxes accurately, and create a detailed inventory of your goods.
• Insurance. Your goods are insured throughout the removals process. For extra peace of mind, we can arrange Accidental Damage and Extended Liability cover for you.
• Non-Standard Goods. Goods such as fragile antiques, musical instruments, or fine art require bespoke packaging and shipping. We can manage this for you.
• Storage. Should you want to store goods, Schepens has local Self Storage facilities. We can arrange door-to-door storage and a secure, climate-controlled environment.
• Transport. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Customer Service That Minimises Anxiety
When we say that we want to reduce the anxieties around moving, we do all we can to make that a reality. That’s why we train our local removals teams to offer a highly professional service. That means proactive problem solving, putting the customer first, and being prepared to go the extra mile. We always aim to leave customers smiling, and we take pride in the fact that our reviews reflect high levels of satisfaction with the removals service we offer!!