Top Rated Removal Company Bournemouth
Ask people what Bournemouth means to them and you’ll get a range of responses. From donkey rides on golden beaches, to retirement homes, to the little known fact that Winston Churchill fell off a bridge in Bournemouth and nearly died! Truth is, most people’s perspective is now woefully outdated. This south coast gem has actually been undergoing quite a transformation over the past few years.
From Seaside Resort to the UK’s Silicon Valley
The heady combination of beautiful beaches and tech talent has earned Bournemouth its LA nickname.
So here are five high tech facts you may not have associated with the Dorset coast:
1. Bournemouth’s Famous for Financial Services: Hard to believe but Bournemouth’s financial sector is the biggest source of income for the town. Liverpool Victoria, Abbey Life and JP Morgan Chase all have major offices here.
2. It’s a Hub for Digital Agencies; The strength of the financial services sector in Bournemouth has led to the rapid growth of software companies, fintech and digital agencies. These are now well-established and are a growing source of employment in the region.
3. The Tech Economy is Healthy: Alongside the tech sectors there’s also robust growth in engineering, software development and aerospace. The area is now attracting big names like Cobham and Siemens.
4. Start-Ups are Flourishing: Bournemouth is now like a super incubator for start-ups with innovative and creative new ideas. Subsidised workspaces provide support for new businesses, and there’s plenty of opportunities for local investment.
5. A University Town: Bournemouth has not one, but two, universities. Bournemouth University has a reputation for research around cybersecurity, and the Arts University specialises in computer animation.
Taken all-in-all, Bournemouth is a town which is going places, which makes it a great place to move to. Especially if you work in the tech sector, or if you’re looking for somewhere to start your new business.
House Removals Bournemouth
If you’re tempted by the tech sector in Bournemouth, Schepens can help you with your Bournemouth removal. We’ve been moving people to the town for over 100 years now. We’re a local, family-run moving company, and we know the area well. Our abiding goal is to minimise the anxieties around moving – which means that we’ll ensure you start your new life in Bournemouth relaxed and ready to seize the opportunities the town can present.
Tailor Made Removals to Bournemouth
We know that your move will be unique, which is why we don’t offer standardised removals packages. Early on in the process, your dedicated Move Co-ordinator will work with you to create a personalised moving plan. This will draw from our range of services to reflect your specific requirements. This might include:
Packing: Our BAR trained packers use professional materials to pack up your home, label your boxes, and create a detailed inventory.
Insurance: WE insure all your goods whilst they’re in transit. If you would like additional Accidental Damage, or Extended Liability cover, we can arrange.
Non-Standard Goods: If you’re moving fragile, or antique goods, we can arrange a bespoke packaging and removals service.
Self Storage: Schepens provides a door-to-door service, for self storage. Our local facilities provide a secure, climate controlled environment for any goods you wish to store.
Transport: Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
A Client-Focused Removal Company in Bournemouth
Schepens has built its local reputation by offering second-to-none customer service. You’ll be supported from your first phone call right through to completion. Our removals teams know the area well, can offer local knowledge if required, and are always ready to go the extra mile for clients. We really mean it when we say that we minimise the stress of moving!