Our Guide to Bournemouth | Bournemouth Removals Company | South Coast Moving company
Why People Move to Bournemouth
Who better than an established Bournemouth removals company with more than 100 years’ experience to introduce you to this gorgeous corner of the country? In our guide to Bournemouth, we’ll be looking at just a few of the reasons why so many movers from across the UK set their sights on the South.
And if you do find yourself in need of a premier South Coast moving company, the Schepens team is standing by to take your call!
Speak to us today on 01202 377220 for a no obligation removals quote on your move to Bournemouth.
Why Move to Bournemouth?
Realistically, there are dozens, maybe even hundreds of reasons why moving to Bournemouth could be the best thing you ever do. If you’re unfamiliar with this part of the UK, you need only visit once to find out what all the fuss is about. If you already know Bournemouth…well, we’re no doubt preaching to the converted!
But just to drive the point home a little more convincingly, here’s a rundown of a few of our favourite things about Bournemouth:
Wherever you’re located in the area, you’ll never be more than a short drive or bus ride away from the most beautiful beaches imaginable.
- Or if you head out and about in the opposite direction, you’re right on the doorstep of some of Britain’s most stunning countryside.
- The natural beauty in and around Bournemouth is no less than breathtaking at all times of year.
- If you have a taste for seafood, or simply the finest British cuisine money can buy, Bournemouth is a wall to wall gastronomic heaven for
- For families with kids and teens of all ages, Bournemouth is home to more than its fair share of fantastic schools and colleges, with consistently high ratings.
- The economy of the region in general is also comparatively strong, making it a great place to look for work or even start a new business.
- Property prices across Bournemouth are as dynamic and eclectic as it gets, with homes and apartments available to suit all preferences and pockets at every level.
- Bournemouth is located no more than 2 hours by train from the beating heart of London, just a few hours from the delights of Cornwall and practically a stone’s throw from continental Europe.
- In terms of entertainment, Bournemouth serves up everything from incredible nightlife to world-class concert venues to museums by the absolute boatload.
- Speaking of which, being able to hop on a boat for a leisure cruise throughout the warmer months of the year represents the kind of novelty that just never gets old!
Planning a Move to Bournemouth?
If all of the above has you tempted, we’re here to make your move to Bournemouth as easy and enjoyable as it can possibly be. With more than 100 years’ experience, we know exactly what it takes to plan and provide Bournemouth removal services of an entirely higher calibre.
Whether ready to go ahead or simply exploring the available options, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Contact a member of the Schepens team today for more information.