Office Removals London | Small Office Removals to London | Commercial Removal Company for London
Schepens Takes the Stress Out of Office Removals London
London is a city that is always on the move and for our business clients who are managing office moves, minimising disruption to clients, systems and employees is imperative. Having an experienced office removal partner is key to taking the stress out of moving, which is why Schepens offers a range of professional business removals services designed to streamline the process.
SPEAK TO US TODAY ON 01794 323558 TO BOOK A NO OBLIGATION REMOVALS QUOTATION FROM OUR LONDON REMOVALS TEAM.
Whether you’re planning an office relocation to London, refurbishing your current office, expanding or downsizing, Schepens experienced office removals team will be able to put together a comprehensive package to suit your needs. Our aim is to support you through your move from planning and packing to your first day up-and-running in your new location.
Business Removals London
It’s always useful for our business removals London team to get to know your company as we help to plan your move. We would normally work with a project manager to understand the reason for the move, the scope, the timeline, and the tailored range of services required to allow a seamless transition from one location to another.
- Packing – an early decision to make is what the business will be taking and what it will discard. We have professional teams of BAR trained packers who can help with accurate labelling, and detailed inventories that are maintained throughout the process.
- Furniture – our office removal team can help with dismantling and assembling office furniture in order to expedite packing, and manage the smooth return to work once the move is complete.
- Storage – a number of our clients find that moving is good opportunity to archive material. Schepens can provide storage units your archived materials, which will be kept securely at our managed facility which guarantees 24 hour security, and individual controlled access.
- Security – the GDPR requires that any personally identifiable information is tracked and kept secure at all times. We will locate all sensitive documentation and seal it in identified units for transportation.
- Removals Vehicles – our fleet of removals vehicles maintain a controlled temperature and humidity for the duration of the move. The vehicle is sealed and secured at all times whilst in transit, and our BAR trained drivers are local to London.
Planning for Office Removals Business Continuity
One of the biggest risks a business faces is the prolonged inability of employees to work effectively with clients. That’s why Schepens collaborate with businesses to create:
- Risk Assessment Documentation – which recognises the impact of poor removals management on the business in terms of productivity and sales.
- Risk Mitigation Planning – an ongoing process of problem solving, project design and collaborative planning aimed at minimising the risk to business.
- Risk Management Documentation – shared with everyone involved in planning the move. This document will heavily inform the Schepens removal team scheduling.
Professional Office Removal Company
Schepens is a commercial removal company that has been moving businesses for over a hundred years, and we pride ourselves on having learnt from the feedback we’ve received from every single clients. Customer feedback drives our processes and defines the services we provide.