Winchester Removal Company | Local Removals Company
Thinking of Moving to Winchester from London?
The city of Winchester has been on Londoners’ radar ever since it claimed the title of ‘Best Place to Live in the UK’ back in 2016. It’s just an hour from Waterloo, and bang in the heart of the beautiful Hampshire countryside. So, there are plenty of reasons for young professionals, think about starting a family, to have it high on their list of possibilities.
CONTACT US TODAY ON 01794 323558 TO GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE ON LOCAL REMOVALS COMPANY IN WINCHESTER!
5 Advantages of Moving to Winchester from London
1. It’s a great place to bring up a family. The New Forest National Park is just half an hour away, and you can be in Bournemouth with an hour. Long walks, water sports and horse riding are a way of life in this beautiful part of the world.
2. You can buy a house with space to grow. Property isn’t cheap in Winchester, but in comparison with London prices it will buy you an awful lot more space. St Cross is a great area to look if you’re searching for a Victorian house, and Fulflood to increasingly popular with young families.
3. A High Street you’ll love. Worried about leaving the rich diversity of shops and restauants in London? Winchester is well placed to allay your concerns. The city has a growing foodie reputation, and the mixture of brands and independents makes the High Street a great place to explore.
4. An energetic local community. There’s a local university and a lively interest in the arts across the city. Every year seems to increase the number of festivals the city is host to, and there’s ongoing exhibitions and music events every month. Each year Winchester hosts a large Christmas Market.
5. A city steeped in history. This is a seriously beautiful place to live. At the heart of the city is the elegant Winchester cathedral. Surrounding it is a luxurious green, and numerous narrow medieval streets populated with houses of all shapes and sizes. There’s layer upon layer of history to discover here, going right back to the Iron Age.
Schepens Can Help With Your Move
Schepens is a family run removals business that has been moving families to Winchester for over a century now. For that reason, we feel very much a part of the history of this beautiful city. Our removals teams are local to the area, and regularly make the removals journey between London and Winchester.
Our aim as a Winchester removals company has always been to minimise the anxieties that tend to accumulate around moving day. How do we do it? First we allocate every single client a dedicated Move Co-ordinator. Second, we create tailored removals packages to reflect your unique requirements. We offer a range of services, which movers can choose from. These include:
- Packing –Our professional BAR trained packers are available to pack up your home efficiently, create detailed labels for each of your packing boxes, and provide a detailed inventory of all your goods.
- Insurance – All your goods are insured whilst in transit. Should you require additional Accidental Damage or Extended Liability policies, we can arrange cover for you.
- Non-Standard Goods – If you’re planning to move a piano, fine artwork or valuable antiques, we can arrange for bespoke packing containers, and specialist transport.
- Self Storage – If you have any goods or furniture that you would like to store, Schepens has local storage facilities. We can arrange a door-to-door service, and a secure, climate controlled environment for your stored items.
- Removals Vehicles – Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
A Removals Service That Delivers Stress-Free Moves
We know, it’s easy to say, but our feedback supports the fact that Schepens really does minimise the anxieties of moving. Our clients tell us that the removals team ‘take the sting out of moving’, ‘go the extra mile’, and provide ‘a first class service’. Our goal is always to leave movers smiling as they settle in to their new home. 9 times out of 10 that’s exactly what we achieve..