Hampshire Removals | UK Removals
Moving to Hampshire
Located on the Southern coast of England, Hampshire is a stunning county comprising beautiful countryside and a magnificent stretch of coastline. It’s a prosperous and thriving county with plenty of business and success stories to be found throughout. Being the third most populous county in England, Hampshire is the perfect place for anyone looking to relocate.
Speak to us today on 01794 323558 for a no obligation removals quote on your move to Hampshire.
1. Southampton Removals
If you’re looking for a city to relocate to in Hampshire, Southampton should definitely be on your radar. For over a century, we’ve moved students, retirees, young professionals and families to this lively and endlessly diverse city. All port cities have a unique aura about them – but Southampton most definitely exceeds this expectation. It’s a city that has constantly reinvents itself, and the energy and diversity is a prime testament to this.
2. Winchester Removals
Ever since Winchester was named ‘The Best Place to Live in Britain’ by the Sunday Times in 2016, Schepens has received increasing interest in moving to this beautiful city. It’s an astoundingly vibrant city, and still holds onto the kind of traditional charms and rural assets that are such a rarity these days in the UK. Many of our clients have moved to Winchester from London, and they love living in city provides easy access on foot, and beautiful county walks in every direction.
3. Andover Removals
Andover is described by many as a gateway to some of the most beautiful countryside and assortment of quintessentially English villages clustering around the town. As an attractive market town in Hampshire, Andover is well served with facilities and jobs, in addition to offering well-connected transport links. It’s also a town that continues to grow, offering a wide range of property types for families and professionals looking to move to Andover.
Moving to Hampshire? Schepens Can Help
Schepens are based in Hampshire, and we’ve moved people to and from cities and towns across the length and breadth of this beautiful county. This means that we have extensive local knowledge of the region. Our locally recruited removals teams can help with the best times of day to schedule a move, and which routes to avoid at rush hour.
Every Single Move Is Unique
Instead of offering a ‘standard’ removals package, Schepens work with every client to create a tailored moving plan, based on their specific requirements.
We achieve this by drawing down from a range of services, which include:
- Packing. If you need help packing up your home, our BAR trained packers can help. They’ll also label your boxes, and create your shipping itinerary.
- Insurance. Your goods will be insured during transit. We can also arrange cover for Accidental Damage and Extended Liability should you be looking for further peace of mind.
- Non-Standard Goods. We’ve moved pianos, antiques and works of art from to Hampshire for clients. Tell us what you want shipping, and we’ll arrange bespoke packaging and transport.
- Self Storage. If you need to put furniture or domestic items in storage whilst you find a flat or a house in the UK, Schepens can help. We have secure, climate controlled local storage facilities
- Transport. Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Schepens ‘Go the Extra Mile’
We’re a leading UK removals company with the aim of delivering stress-free moves for clients. Our professional removals teams appreciate this as the foundation to our customer service. We are proud of the standard of support we consistently provide, which is evidenced within our excellent feedback.