Move to Stockholm | Removals to Sweden | UK to Sweden Removals | European Removals to Sweden
Planning a Move to Stockholm?
What’s not to love about a city that is made up of one third water, one third green space and one third beautifully designed architecture? Stockholm is unique in being home to 25% of the Swedish population, dispersed across 14 islands where the freshwater Lake Mälaren flows into the sea. Environmental sustainability is a high priority for the city which aims to abolish the use of fossil fuels by 2050.
The Swedish Migration Agency has reported a two-fold increase in applications for Swedish citizenship since the Brexit referendum in 2016. There are plenty of reasons to see why you might choose to move to Stockholm; there is a healthy jobs market, the education system is ranked globally, and healthcare is excellent and low cost. Even the winter in Stockholm is less extreme than in much of the rest of Scandanavia!
PLEASE CALL 01794 323558 FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE ON YOUR MOVE TO STOCKHOLM!
A Trusted Removals Partner for Removals to Sweden
If you’re currently planning a move to Stockholm, you may be concerned about challenges around the Brexit process. Schepens is following the negotiations carefully, and making plans for all eventualities. We can assure all our clients that,whatever the circumstances of their move, we will continue to reduce anxiety wherever possible, and proactively manage challenges as they occur.
A European move, in any circumstances, is a major logistical challenge. That’s why Schepens allocates a Move Co-ordinator to every single client. In the first instance your Move Co-ordinator will work with you to determine the size and extent of your move in order to create a free no obligation quote. Thereafter they will work with you to project manage the process from packing to successful shipping.
Schepens for UK to Stockholm Removals and Storage
Often, our clients find that their move to Stockholm happens in stages, first finding work and then considering where they want to live in the city. Your Move Co-ordinator will talk through a range of removals options with you. Schepens has a Swedish depot in Jönköping which means we’re able to offer flexible scheduling to clients, and provide the option of either dedicated, or part load container shipping.
One of the options to explore when planning your move to Stockholm is UK storage for some of your goods and furniture. Schepens has secure storage facilities across the UK. We can arrange a door-to-door service for any items you wish to store, and our professional removals team will be happy to provide support. All containers are subject to controlled environmental conditions, and 24 hour security.
A Range of Schepens Services
Schepens has been helping clients move to Stockholm for over a century. We’re a 4th generation, family run removals company with a mission to reduce the stress of moving for our customers. Experience has taught us that no two moves are the same – which is why all our removals packages are bespoke. Your Move Co-ordinator will talk through your requirements in detail, in order to determine which of our services you require. These may include:
- Packing – all our packers are BAR trained to professional standards. They can pack up your whole house or just a room. Using professional packaging materials, all boxes will be accurately labelled. A detailed inventory is created as part of the packing process.
- Professional Packing Materials – if you decide to do your own packing, we will provide highly durable boxes and packaging materials to ensure the safe transit of your goods.
- Insurance – we offer fully insured removals as a default option. Should you require accidental damage, or extended liability insurance policies in addition, we can arrange cover.
- Non-Standard Items – if you are planning to transport a piece of fine art, a musical instrument or antique furniture as part of your removals to Sweden, we can arrange bespoke removals.
- Storage – we can arrange a door-to-door storage service for any items you wish to store in one of our secure local facilities.
- Removals Fleet – Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Schepens is proud of its second-to-none service for European removals to Sweden, which is why we have a great record for moving our clients successfully into their new home in Stockholm. As a family firm we all share the responsibility for minimising removals risk, but if the unexpected does occur, we are all proactive in our response on your behalf.
If you’re planning to move to Stockholm, call Schepens first on 01794 323558 to find out about our bespoke European packages for movers.
Schepens currently perform international removals to all the major towns in Sweden, including Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala, Vasteras, Orebro, Linkoping, Helsingborg, Jonkoping, Norrkoping, Lund, Umeå, Gavle, Boras, Skara and Sodertalje.
With a new depot located in Jönköping we are perfectly positioned to help with the logistics of your move throughout Sweden
Schepens International Ltd
SE-555 93 Jönköping
Tel: +46105 519470