House Removals Surrey | Home Removal Services | Surrey Removals Company
Schepens offer First-Class House Removals Surrey
Surrey’s proximity to London makes it one of the most popular locations for commuters, but there’s much more to this beautiful county than regular train services. Box Hill is one of the most ancient areas of natural woodland in the UK, and sitting there with a picnic looking out of the North Downs is pretty hard to beat. This is a county of busy market towns, protected green spaces – such as Windsor Great Park – and the highest proportion of millionaires in the UK!
SPEAK TO US TODAY ON 01794 323558 FOR A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION REMOVALS QUOTE ON OUR SURREY HOUSE REMOVALS.
Where to Live in Surrey?
Surrey is a patchwork of towns and villages, all pretty close to London, and all unlike each other. For families tempted by the county, there’s loads to choose from. Here’s our taster:
- Fresham – locations don’t come much better than this. The village is on Fresham Common, home to NT Fresham Great and Little Ponds. Village life is lively and there’s a community-run local shop. There are 4 local schools to serve a population of 2,000. The train journey takes 54 minutes and there are 2 trains every hour.
- Guildford – Guildford is the very image of a bustling English county town. It’s brimful of independent shops, cafes and restaurants and has an excellent touring theatre just outside the town centre. There’s plenty of choice when it comes to highly rated local schools, and the train journey takes 45 minutes, with 4 trains leaving every hour.
- Haslemere – this is the southernmost town in Surrey, and it’s characterised by the broad sweep of the High Street, due to the cattle market used to be held there. The tradition continues but now takes the form of a monthly Farmers’ Market. There are 4 primary schools and 1 secondary school serving the town, and the journey into London takes 52 minutes – trains run 3 times an hour.
- Dorking – surrounded by the Surrey Hills, and enviably close to Box Hill, Dorking seems to offer the best of all worlds. There’s a great mix of shops, highly recommended restaurants and a local theatre. Four of the town’s primaries are rated ‘Good’, and one ‘Outstanding’. Both secondaries are ‘Good’. The journey to London takes 55 minutes and there are 2 trains every hour.
Schepens Can Help With House Removals Surrey
Schepens has been helping families move to the towns and villages of Surrey for over a century now, and it’s a county that we love to work in. Our removals team are all local to the area, and we’re always more than happy to advise on the best routes to take on moving day, and what times of the day to avoid because of local traffic.
As a family-run, Surrey removals company, our aim has always been to lighten the load on movers, and take some of the strain. We do that by creating bespoke removals services that are tailored to your specific needs. We offer a range of services, and then – early on in the planning process – we invite you to choose the ones that are appropriate to your move.
- Packing – all our packing professionals have been trained according to BAR Standards. They can pack up your home, label your boxes, and create a detailed inventory.
- Insurance – your goods will be insured during transit, but we can arrange for additional Accidental Damage and Extended Liability policies, if required.
- Non-Standard Items – if you’re moving a piano, a piece of fine art, or an antique, we can arrange for specialist packing, removals and insurance.
- Storage – should you need to store any items as part of your house removals, Schepens has secure, fully managed facilities. And offers a door-to-door service.
- Removals Fleet – Your goods will be shipped in one of our state-of-the-art removals vehicles which maintain a constant temperature and humidity, run on air ride suspension and boast an adjustable bearing system, which ensures little or no movement of vehicle content.
Schepens Puts Customers First
You’ve heard it from other removals companies, but you’ve only got to read the testimonials from our customers to know that it’s true when it comes to Schepens house removals in Surrey. Our removals team are professionals at what they do, and they proactively manage challenges when they emerge. They really will go the extra mile to reduce stress, and make your moving day one you’ll remember for all the right reasons.