House Removals Bournemouth: Bournemouth Voted One of the Happiest Towns in Britain
Schepens family run removals business has served the people of Bournemouth and its surrounding areas for over three generations
We’ve always known that it was an amazing place to live and work. Now, the residents have voted it one of the happiest towns in the UK, making it a great choice if you’re thinking of relocating.
The cheerful Bournemouth townsfolk rated Bournemouth highly in all the following categories: schools, personal and property safety, healthcare, amenities and overall character. Schools were particularly highly appreciated, with the beauty of the environment and the quality of the public spaces coming a close second.
Bournemouth Removals: Five reasons to be cheerful in Bournemouth
1. Wonderful history and culture – Bournemouth has been a popular tourist destination for well over a century when visitors first flocked to the health spa, and its handsome Victorian architecture and beautiful, award-winning pier stands testament to this. Bournemouth is also home to the famous Russell-Cotes Art Gallery.
2. Great beaches and parks – Bournemouth boasts seven miles of beautiful golden sands which are recognised as some of the most beautiful and well-kept beaches in the UK. The famous Upper, Central and Lower Gardens in the centre of the town are famous for their natural beauty and wide range of amenities.
3. Transport Links – Bournemouth is easily accessible by car, bus or train. The town is well-connected to the south-east rail network, and there are three local railway stations. Travellers from Bournemouth can be in London Waterloo in 97 minutes.
4. Superb shops – Much of Bournemouth town centre is pedestrianised, and this makes it a great place to shop! There’s also an amazing choice of shopping experiences, from Victorian shopping arcades, to Castlepoint, the UK’s largest retail park just outside the centre.
5. Great Property Investment Potential – Maybe it’s the air of happiness and contentment that Bournemouth breeds, but house prices continue to rise steadily in this area. Average house prices rose by 2.9% at the beginning of 2016, to £261,232 making this a great city to consider investing in.
“Please pass on our thanks to the 2 man crew. They made a stressful occasion so much easier for us all and had us moved in by mid afternoon which is so much earlier than we would have otherwise been in. Both chaps were great to get on with and are a credit to Schepens. Thanks again.” Dan. L – Bournemouth
House Removals in Bournemouth
At Schepens Removals we can offer help and expert advice when it comes to deciding where to look for a great property to move to in Bournemouth. The most popular areas for elegant three, or four bedroom semi, or detached, houses are Boscombe and Winton. We would also recommend Charminster, South Bourne, Spring Bourne and Westbourne as popular residential areas with easy access to the full range of amenities Bournemouth has to offer.
Why Choose Schepens for your House Removals in Bournemouth
Schepens are a family run removals business which has been operating in Dorset for over half a century. We pride ourselves on the local knowledge we are able to offer when assisting you with your removals, and the customer service we offer has always been at the heart of our operations. Our highly trained and security aware team of BAR registered professional removals experts can help you with every aspect of your move, and our fleet of removals vehicles are designed and maintained to the highest standards to ensure that your move is trouble free.
There’s never been a better time to consider moving to Bournemouth; contact us for advice on your removals – and start feeling the happiness!
For removals in and around Bournemouth call us today on 01202 377220
Useful Bournemouth Guide
Bournemouth Travel Guide
What’s on in Bournemouth
House Prices in Bournemouth
Bournemouth Schools Guide
FREE no-obligation quotes for House Removals in Bournemouth
We provide 100% free quotes for all clients interesting in house removals around the Bournemouth area.