Corporate Moving to Sweden | Removals to Sweden | UK to Sweden Removals | European Removals to Sweden
Schepens For Corporate Moving to Sweden
Moving your business abroad is always risk, but moving to Sweden offers a range of advantages that UK corporates are willing to take that risk for. The country is currently a world leader when it comes to innovative business ideas. The phenomenally successful Spotify is located in Stockholm but the success story doesn’t end there. The city is home to more startups worth more than $1 billion, per person, than any other city on the planet.
Thanks to the success of innovative startups in Stockholm and the government invested heavily in tech. Now the boom is now spreading fast to Gothenburg and Malmo. Business leaders in Sweden shout about the fact that the country isn’t just good for business, it’s also good for raising families, improving your wellbeing and embracing egalitarian principles. Is it any wonder that British companies are turning their attention to Scandanavia?
PLEASE CALL 01794 323558 FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE ON YOUR MOVE TO SWEDEN FROM UK!
UK to Sweden Removals for Businesses
Relocating your company from the UK to Sweden is likely to be a stressful experience for all involved. Your removals to Sweden won’t just be about shifting your operations, it will most probably also include the need to relocate employees in a new country. Schepens has been managing complex European removals for over a century now. We can shoulder some of the stress for you, and help you manage the complexities of the move.
Whatever the size of your corporate organisation, we will tailor our services to ensure a successful relocation for your business. We now have a new depot located in Jönköping, ensuring that we’re perfectly placed to manage your move. You will be allocated one of our experienced Business Move Co-ordinators, who will project manage the process from start to finish.
Planning for UK to Sweden Removals
The earlier you start working with a removals company experienced in European business relocation the better. Your Move Co-ordinator will begin by scoping the removals services you require, and providing a detailed, transparent and accurate quotation. Thereafter, we would normally work with a project manager from your business to manage your UK to Sweden removals:
- Packing – it’s crucial that businesses decide early on what they will be moving and what will be discarded or put into storage. Our BAR trained professional packers are trained to label impeccably, and create detailed inventories of every item that is being shipped.
- Furniture – if you manage to resist the allure of IKEA, and decide to take your office furniture, our removals team can dismantle and reassemble in order to expedite the smooth transition from one workplace to another.
- Storage – should you wish to store furniture, stock or documents, Schepens can manage the process. We have secure, managed storage facilities and we can arrange for packing, transport and secure handling of your business materials.
- Security – since the implementation of the GDPR in May 2018 it has become an imperative for businesses to track and keep secure Personally Identifiable Information at all times. We will manage the identification and security of personal data during your removals to Sweden.
- Insurance – all your goods will be insured in transit. Your Move Co-ordinator will discuss appropriate additional cover.
- Relocation – moving employees to a new country has to be handled well. We have vast experience of moving people across Europe, and can provide a detailed and sensitively managed process for providing stress-free removals to Sweden.
- Removals Vehicles – our fleet of removals vehicles maintain a controlled temperature and humidity for the duration of the move. The vehicle is sealed and secured at all times whilst in transit, and our BAR trained drivers are local to
Corporate Removals to Sweden Business Continuity
Our most successful corporate UK to Sweden removals have been those that recognise the risks to business in moving their operations, and takes steps to mitigate them. Schepens will help in this process by creating:
- Risk Assessment Documentation – recognising the range of risks faced by the business if removals management is poor.
- Risk Mitigation Planning – providing a framework for proactive problem solving and creative design aimed at minimising the risk to the business.
- Risk Management Documentation – shared with all stakeholders, and a key document used by Schepens to schedule the phased implementation of the removals process.
Removing the Stress of Business Removals
Schepens is a 4th generation, family run company. We started out by moving our business from Belgium to the UK in the early 1900s. Since then we’re proud to have successfully moved hundreds of businesses across Europe. Key to our flawless track record, we believe, is our attention to detail, our investment in training for all our staff, and the personal service we offer to every single client.
If you are starting to plan a European relocation for your business, call us on 01794 323558 to find out how we can support you in your move.
Schepens currently perform international removals to all the major towns in Sweden, including Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala, Vasteras, Orebro, Linkoping, Helsingborg, Jonkoping, Norrkoping, Lund, Umeå, Gavle, Boras, Skara and Sodertalje.
With a new depot located in Jönköping we are perfectly positioned to help with the logistics of your move throughout Sweden
Schepens International Ltd
SE-555 93 Jönköping
Tel: +46105 519470